Add Us On Blackberry Messenger, Pin: 2B0F9E47
New rapper making waves G-Eazy took out time to visit XXL magazine to do an interview on some random questions. The ‘me, myself & i ‘ rapper had fun answering them and revealed his favorite rapper , that cracked me up.
1. The best pitcher in Oakland A’s history is TIM HUDSON.
2. If I could own a sports team it would be THE WARRIORS.
3. Five years ago I was HELLA BROKE TOURING IN MY MANAGER’S GIRLFRIEND’S SUV.
4. “TELL ME WHEN TO GO” is my favorite E-40 song.
5. The Bay is ON FIRE RIGHT NOW.
6. I can’t leave the house without my TWO PHONES AND MY LEATHER JACKET.
7. “ALWAYS BE GRACIOUS AND RESPECTFUL AND SHOW LOVE” is the best advice I ever got.
8. If I wasn’t a rapper, I would be a PRODUCER.
9. Steph Curry IS THE GREATEST RAPPER ALIVE.
10. The first girl I fell in love with was JAQUIA AKA KEKE.
11. Most people think I look like JAMES DEAN OR JOHNNY CASH.
12. I would get shell-shocked if I ever met EMINEM OR NAS.
13. The most important album to me growing up was DR. DRE’S 2001.
14. “WHEN DOVES CRY” is my favorite Prince song.
15. I must do a song with KANYE WEST.
16. One thing I hate is DOING INTERVIEWS.
17. If I could tell the youth one thing it’s TO DREAM.
18. The most memorable moment so far of my life is BRINGING OUT MAC DRE’S MOM AND MY MOM TOGETHER ON STAGE TO DANCE TO “FEELIN’ MYSELF.”
19. Whiskey is THE LIFE OF A MAN, WHISKEY FROM AN OLD TIN CAN.
20. “EVERYTHING WILL BE OKAY” OR “FAR ALONE” are my best songs createdJoin Our BBM Channel For Juicy Updates Here (CH Pin: C00401DF4)