Add Us On Blackberry Messenger, Pin: 2B0F9E47
Days ago, the news about Nollywood actor, Ani Iyoho getting burnt on set while trying fire stunt broke online, with different sources claiming it was true, but we can now confirm to you at SEPTIN911 that it was all publicity stunt.
It was reported by different media outlets that Ani got terribly burnt on set due to the malfunctioning of the fire extinguisher, the movie director, Stanley Ohikhuare didn’t stop the filming with the intention of including the fire incident in the actual movie.
Contrary to all the reports and the photo above, Ani has spoken, claiming that it was all misunderstanding, misrepresentation and misinterpretation of event, he tendered his apology via his social media page.
“To my friends,
For most of you who have ever commented or sent a chat to me you know I do all I can to respond to them all. So it hurt me deeply to keep you in silence and in the dark during this period. I couldn’t avoid it. The calls were maddening. My phone had to be turned off till the matter was resolved in public where it started.
It worried the production that anything I might say as an individual may be misinterpreted further worsening the situation. I’m truly sorry beyond words for the emotional stress and inconvenience this might have caused you. It wasn’t a publicity stunt for me as some might still want to have you believe. It was a huge misunderstanding, misrepresentation and misinterpretation of events of that day and it took a toll on me in ways I can not explain.
I am however extremely humbled at the love, care and support I got from you during this period. Words fail me. I am indebted to you. Thanks for being there for me and my family. God bless you and yours. Amen
I am well. It was a movie fire scene that went well.
Ani Iyoho”Join Our BBM Channel For Juicy Updates Here (CH Pin: C00401DF4)